Saturday 23 July 2011

Special day

23/7/11
This morning I woke up excited thinking about Lynnie and Joh going to the water temple and how they might react to it all.I was happy to see the sun as last time it was pouring with rain.They both felt that the whole experience was emotional spiritual and cleansing,I'm sure we all had a few tears in our eyes too!I'd have to say for me having two special friends there added to the whole emotional feelings for me also. Pak Katut and Ibu then took us to the Bali coffee garden and we sampled a few tea's and coffee's.
Once home we had a quick change then some last minute shopping for Lynnie as she leaves on Monday:(
Ibu came over about six with her friend and they prepared us a beautiful Balinese meal,gado gado,fried fish,corn fritters,mee goreng and rice. Lots of conversation with Madde who's a family friend with very good English.
All tired now and off to bed,tomorrow we are going to do the two hr walk again but will drop Lynnie off on the way round at the egg painter as she is having an art lesson with him,Joh and I will continue home and Ibu's sister is coming over to give us a massage,not together!!!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment