Sunday 10 July 2011

Boys Leaving

10/7/11
Our last day as a family for a few weeks! The boys had their last green smoothie, extra green today! I packed their suitcase and shoved as many of my things in it, fingers crossed the wooden things get through!
Lucie came round to say goodbye and give me a great book on raw food preparation, there is even talk of a weeks job for me as her assistant in Byron Bay in November,it's a yoga/ surf retreat and we would be doing the raw food for up to 30 people!! Anyone interested check out www.samudra.com.au how amazing would that be!!!
We then all went and had a massage this time I had a facial instead,it was lovely and my face felt so refreshed after it,not bad for $12!Had a great late lunch at the 3 monkeys restaurant and am now just going to sit with my boys until they leave. David not going to the airport but I want to,even though I will be miserable all the way home!
Tomorrow I plan to start back on the long walks and very little cooked food especially in the evening. There is a Herb Walk I'm keen to do also, so many things to do.......

No comments:

Post a Comment