Monday 4 July 2011

Just Chillin!

4/7/11
We planned to all go white water rafting at 8am today, but I piked out at the last minute. Not sure why but anything to do with water and my head going under it I struggle!Must be the pom in me! I was very happy though to stay home,make some more chocolate bars,then go out and get my wheat grass shot, an antioxidant berry smoothie,and a little wonder around the shops up this little side street. I found this lovely old carved wooden bowel with a lid,after a little haggle,you don't need to do that a lot here in Ubud,as most of the time either things are so cheap anyway and I feel sorry for them,however they do all seem to give you a 'morning price' if you are the first customer of the day! Anyway I paid $12 and I love it,just hope I get it back into Australia.
I then went to yoga. Tonight we went and had dinner in one of my favorite restaurants 'Nomads'I tried to get us in last night but they were fully booked. I had my usual meal there,as when I go for the cooked food it has to be worth it! So tuna steak it is cooked so beautifully it melts in your mouth.The boys had dessert,black rice pudding and fried bananas.
Tomorrow I am going to the organic markets but picking up a friend first on my scooter(she's game!)coming back home and doing some raw food preparation,she is a raw food chef from Brazil.I have also been lucky enough to meet a lovely girl Lucy from the Czech republic who has also offered to come round and teach me some raw food recipe's this week before she goes home on sunday,very excited about this as I feel I have had some time to work on the crap that goes around my head, some time to work on the cancer,and this is the icing on the cake (healthy one of course!) as I can picture a career for me, I have this great idea of coming back here and organising a program for friends etc to spend a week here combining food preparation,yoga,healing,meditation,exercise,sight seeing,oh and relaxing!!Anyway one can dream!chat soon ........

No comments:

Post a Comment