Sunday 14 August 2011

Great Weekend

Sara and I drove back from the coast via some second hand shops where we managed to squeeze a coffee table into Sara's tiny car, great table good price and perfect for the new day bed.We then called in at the Robina town shopping centre which was probably a mistake as it's such a big place and I still haven't got my head around the fact that I can't shop like I used to! I spent the rest of the evening on the couch not feeling so great. Sunday was a lovely day as it was my beautiful friend Marie's 50th birthday,where I think about 46 of her friends had lunch at 'The Jetty' restaurant at Bulimba. Lovely venue and food. Again the evening was spent doing very little,I really seem to go down hill at night.
Today I'm up making broccoli soup and hoping to go and get some stuffing for the cushions Sara's making for the bed.I'm feeling that horrible nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach as today David and I are off to talk to the TACE dr about wether we go for the chemo in the liver option or not. It's still all a little unbelievable really,Bali now fading away so quickly.Will let you know what the doc says later......

No comments:

Post a Comment