Tuesday 6 December 2011

Drugs!

7/12/2011
It's all a bit hard to take in that I'm back on that chemo ward every Monday. I am pleased to say that I'm on day 3 and I'm not too bad at all, I have a lot of swelling in my stomach that is very painful,but they have me on new pain killers that seem to help. The nausea is hardly there which makes such a difference to my mood,I'm just a bit spaced out with all the drugs,which although I don't like the feeling of floating it's far better than the other options. If I don't make sense in these blogs you know why!
Yesterday David put up the tree,and I just sat and watched,it should be a happy time and it was although I can't help but think is this my last one. I believe emotions run high for many of us this time of year,so I'm not alone,it's just all so sad sometimes.Last weekend I felt well enough to go shopping to pick up some things for the boys I have been collecting over the past 3 years,yet again this is so hard to do but I'm so glad I started when I did,as it's all too much when you are feeling terrible.
I haven't much to say really,other than enjoy the build up to Christmas,due to my double vision I find the shopping centers all too much,and that in itself is so not me! It's so lovely to have great family and friends around who needs presents too!
Chat soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment