Monday 24 October 2011

Big Day

Hello
It's been a while but not a lot has happened other than still trying to get over this last lot of treatment. I was able to go for a walk up Cootha the other day which was great, I took it really slow.
Today I am off for a CT scan to my liver and brain,no jokes about they won't find much in the brain one ok!well I'm hoping there is nothing wrong there as the last few days my eyes have been playing up and not focussing sometimes.I'm hoping it has something to do with the medication I take or should say take sometimes, this whole pain management thing doesn't seem to work with me,probably because I don't take it regulary but I feel it doesn't seem to do a lot so why bother,plus I hate feeling drowsy! So we find out today when they will go back into the liver and do the SIRTS treatment again. It's really hit me hard this time as I was so looking forward to say a few months of just being me again,so the shock to find out more treatment is needed still upsets me.
Anyway if it's got to be done then now I just want it to hurry up and get on with it so I can look forward to feeling a bit better by Christmas, I'll let you know the results of today,have a good one ........

No comments:

Post a Comment